Geleceğine Dokun!da ara...

3 Mayıs 2015 Pazar

Biz Kimiz ? - Who Are We ?

 
Alperen GÜLER

Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, Uluslararası İlişkiler bölümü öğrencisiyim. Aynı zamanda projemizin yasal temsilcisiyim.

I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of International Relations. At the same time I'm a legal representative of our project.






Alina RYAZANOVA
Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, Uluslararası Ticaret ve İşletme bölümü öğrencisiyim. Avrupa Birliği ve Gençlik Değişim Projeleri Koordinatörlüğü biriminin başkanıyım. Aynı zamanda iletişim sorumlusuyum.


I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of International Trade and Business. I'm a president of the European Union and the Youth Exchange Project Coordination. At the same time I'm communication executive.





Büşra YAMANGENÇ
Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, Uluslararası İlişkiler bölümü  öğrencisiyim. Ortaklarımızla gerçekleştirdiğimiz  görüşmelerden, yazışmalardan ben sorumluyum. Kısaca  iletişim sorumlusuyum diyebiliriz.

 I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of  International Relations. I'm responsible for the correspondence  of the interviews that we conduct with our partners. Shortly we  can say communication executive.





Furkan ERAVCI
Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, İşletme bölümü öğrencisiyim. Projemizin mali işlerinden sorumluyum.


 I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of  Business Administration. I'm a financial coordinator of the project.





Büşra ENGİZ

Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, İşletme bölümü öğrencisiyim. Projemizin mali işlerinden sorumluyum. Aynı zamanda proje toplantılarımızın organizasyonları da benden sorulur.

I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of Business Administration. I'm a financial coordinator of the project. At the same time I organise meetings of our project team.


 



Bihter DEMİR

Gazi Üniversitesi, Uluslararası İlişkiler bölümü öğrencisiyim. Projemiz kapsamında bakanlıklarla yapılan görüşmelerden sorumluyum.

I'm a student at Gazi University, department of International Relations. I am responsible for the interviews with the ministries as part of our project.






Ömer ZAİMOĞLU

Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, Kamu Yönetimi ve Siyaset Bölümü öğrencisiyim. Projemiz kapsamında bakanlıklarla yapılan görüşmelerden sorumluyum.


I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of Political Science and Public Administration. I am responsible for the interviews with the ministries as part of our project.





Ahmet BAYKAL

Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, Kamu Yönetimi ve Siyaset Bölümü öğrencisiyim.Projemizin okul içi yazışmalarından ve görüşmelerinden sorumluyum.

I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of Political Science and Public Administration. I'm a responsible of our project's correspondences and meetings in school.






Ali ÖZALP


Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, Makine Mühendisliği bölümü öğrencisiyim. Projemiz kapsamındaki tüm teknolojik konularda arkadaşlarıma elimden geldiğince destek olmaya çalışıyorum.

I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazıt University, department of Mechanical Engineering. Trying to be helpful with technologic issues to my friends.





Elif Tuğçe TOPCU


Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, İşletme bölümü öğrencisiyim. Projemizin sosyal medya ve blog sorumlusuyum.

I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of Business Administration. I'm social media and blog coordinator of the project. 






Nursima ŞAHKULUBEY


Yıldırım Beyazıt Üniversitesi, Uluslararası Ticaret ve İşletme bölümü öğrencisiyim. Projemizin sosyal medya ve blog sorumlusuyum.


I'm a student at Yildirim Beyazit University, department of International Trade and Business. I'm social media and blog coordinator of the project. 





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder